This article describes how to use PPT to crop oblique pictures into normal pictures. In PPT, by using rotation and vector operations, you can easily crop a picture with a tilted picture into a picture with a normal picture.
1. Open the PPT and create a blank presentation.
2. Insert a picture with a slanted screen.
3. Draw a straight line and use it as a reference line for straightening the picture.
4. Rotate the picture so that the content in the picture is aligned with the horizontal line.
5. Reduce the view and expand the picture so that the picture covers the entire page.
6. Insert a full screen rectangle.
7. Select the picture, then the rectangle, and perform the intersection process.
8. The picture is split by the rectangle.
9. Finally, zoom in the view, the original tilted picture will be cropped to a normal picture.