Method 1: Use shape segmentation
(1) First, insert a picture that needs to be made into a nine-square grid. Click the [Insert]-[Shape] button, select the "Rectangle" option in the pop-up drop-down list, and then drag the mouse in the slide to draw a square (hold down the [Shift] key while dragging).
(2) Press [Ctrl + D] to copy multiple squares, and arrange the squares into the shape of a nine-square grid.
(3) First select the picture below, then hold down the [Shift] key frame to select the nine-square grid rectangle above, and then click the [Picture Tool]-[Format]-[Insert Shape]-[Merge Shape] button in the pop-up menu Select the "split" command, then delete the extra picture area, and the Jiugongge picture is completed!
Method 2: Use table segmentation
(1) First, insert a picture that needs to be made into a nine-square grid. Click the [Insert]-[Form] button, select the "3x3" form to insert in the pop-up drop-down list, and then adjust the form size.
(2) Cut the picture, then select the table, right-click, select the "Format Shape" command in the pop-up menu, select the "Picture or Texture Fill" radio button in the open pane, and click "Cut Board "button and tick the" Tile pictures as textures "checkbox.
(3) Select the form and click the [Design]-[Borderless Line] button to cancel the form border. Then cut the form, press [Ctrl + Alt + V] to paste it, open the "" dialog box, select the "picture (enhanced metafile)" option, and click the "OK" button.
(4) Right-click on the picture and execute the [Combine]-[Ungroup] command twice to complete the production of the Jiugongge picture.