1. PPT screen recording In PPT, it comes with a screen recording function, we click [insert]-[media]-[screen recording], so that we can record our video material.
2. After the video clip has the video material, we are going to edit the video. First, we click [play]-[trim video]. Here we can see the green and red sliders. These two sliders are used to cut out unwanted parts of the video.
3. Frame cropping If you do not want a rectangular video, we can click [Format]-[Crop] to crop the video frame into a square.
4. Border effect Click [format]-[video style], select your favorite effect and add it.
5. Video export At the end, we right-click the video and select [Save Media As] to export the video.