How to customize the dictionary in PPT? When ppt edits articles, I often use some professional terms. At this time, I want to add these professional terms to a custom dictionary. Let's take a look at the methods of adding common words in PPT.
1. Click the "File" button in the upper left corner of the PPT.
2. Select "Options" in the sidebar.
3. Then click "Proofreading" in the sidebar.
4. Select "Custom Dictionary" on the right.
5. In the Custom Dictionary dialog box, click "Edit Word List" on the right.
6. Enter common words and click Add.
7. After adding the word, you can see the word in the dictionary list. If you do n’t need it, you can also click Delete and finally confirm.
8. Return to the work interface. After entering the words added to the dictionary at this time, you will no longer see the red wavy line error prompt.