SmartArt graphics are one of the commonly used elements in PPT. If you need to enter multiple lines of text in a SmartArt graphic (line feed text), there are two methods.
the first method:
1. Open the PPT and create a blank presentation.
2. Click the SmartArt graphic in the illustration toolset under the Insert tab.
3. Feel free to choose one of the SmartArt graphics as a presentation.
4. Enter multiple lines of text in a SmartArt graphic. The first method is to enter text directly in the graphic box. When you need to enter a new line, press the Enter key to get multiple lines of text in the same graphic box.
The second method:
1. Click the arrow in the middle of the left side of the SmartArt graphic.
2. Enter text in the text input field that opens.
3. Enter the required text in the text input field.
4. However, when a line break is required, if you press the Enter key directly, a new graphic link will be automatically created instead of the line break input text as imagined.
5. In this case, you can't press the Enter key directly, but press Shift + Enter to get the newline text instead of adding a link graphic.
You can use the text input field of SmartArt graphics to enter text more quickly, but you need to pay attention to the shortcut keys for line feed input when entering text with line feed.