For educators, it is often necessary to enter some complex mathematical formulas when doing PPT. However, the editor found that most teachers did not use this function when entering formulas, resulting in very low efficiency. So today I will teach you how to enter complex mathematical formulas in PPT.
First, insert formula
1. Click the [Insert]-[Symbol]-[Formula] drop-down button. In the pop-up drop-down menu, you can see that the software comes with a variety of mathematical formulas, symbols and templates.
2. Click on the required formula and you can enter it directly in the slide.
3. At this time, the formula is selected by default, and the menu bar will automatically switch to the [Formula Tool]-[Design] tab. With the formula tool in the toolbar, you can edit and modify the symbols and structure in the formula, Get the required formula.
Second, handwritten formulas
When we enter the formula, if there are multiple formula symbols in the formula, it is more troublesome to find them in the toolbar. At this time, we can use a simpler way to enter formulas, and that is handwritten formulas.
1. Click the [Insert]-[Symbol]-[Formula] drop-down button and select the "Ink Formula" command from the pop-up drop-down menu.
2. Open the "Math Input Control" dialog box, and enter the formula directly in the input box.