1. Create or open a PPT file, and click the [EndNote X7] tab in the menu bar.
2. Select the reference format you want in the [Style] option box.
3. Open EndNote software and select the documents to be inserted into the PPT. Multiple documents can be inserted at the same time.
4. Return to PPT. Position the cursor where you want to insert the reference, and click [Insert Selected Citation (s)] under the [EndNote X7] tab. This successfully inserts the reference.
5. Position the cursor where you want to insert the reference, and click [Insert Selected Reference (s)] under the [EndNote X7] tab. The reference was successfully inserted.
6. Here we take PowerPoint 2016 and EndNote X7 as examples. Other versions can also refer to it.