1. Create a new PPT presentation and create a multi-page slideshow in PPT.
2. Enter the comment text in the comment field below each slide.
3. Need to quickly delete the note text under all slides in the PPT at once. Click the File menu to open the information page, and then click Check Document under Check Questions.
4. In the Document Inspector window that opens, make sure the presentation notes item is checked (it's checked by default).
5. Then click Check at the bottom of the window.
6. The PPT check is completed, showing that the presentation notes have been found.
7. Click the Delete All button on the right.
In this way, the note text under all slides in the PPT has been deleted.