Rotation is a common way of animation in graphics, but if you design it well, you can achieve an animation design similar to the following.
The specific operations are as follows:
1. Hold down the shift keyboard to insert a full circle, and then hold down the ctrl key and drag to copy a spare.
2. Draw a pie chart, then adjust the yellow point, and move it down as shown.
3. Center and combine the above pie chart and circle. After the combination, set the circle to no fill and no outline, a transparent state.
4. Place the combined cake in the center of another circle. Then set the circle to white fill and see the animation operation:
5. Select the object of the combined pie chart, set the animation to "Gyroscope" and repeat it at the time: until the end of the slide.
6. Once set, this animation will rotate differently. Finally cover a new circle. The effect is complete.