This article describes how to set a set of theme colors using the PPT plugin iSlide. Setting a new set of theme colors for PPT can be set in the software, or can be set using the PPT plug-in iSlide, and it is more convenient to set up with iSlide.
1. Open the PPT and create a blank presentation.
2. Click the color in the variant tool group under the design tab to choose a set of built-in theme colors for the newly created PPT.
3. In this way, the inserted shape can be colored with the selected theme color.
4. If you need to create a new set of theme colors, you can click the custom color in the color under the variant.
5. Then you can set a new color based on the applied theme color.
6. Another method is to click the color library in the resource tool group under the iSlide tab.
7. Then click the theme color manager button in the color library window that opens.
8. Next, a list of the currently selected built-in theme colors will be displayed.
9. Click one of the colors and a color picker window will pop up. You can directly enter the RGB value of the new color or use the slider to adjust the color.
10. You can also click the color picker button and directly click the new color you want to set the new color as one of the theme colors. After all the new theme colors are set, execute Save to get a new set of theme colors.