Today I will teach you how to set the name of each slide in the PPT. Give each page slide a different name, and in some special places can accurately identify and select the corresponding slide according to the name, so as to avoid errors or reduce the workload.
1. Open the PPT and create a blank presentation.
2. Create a multi-page slideshow and apply a theme.
3. Each page slide has a title text placeholder, and the text entered in the placeholder will become the name of the slide on that page.
4. As a demonstration, enter text in the title text placeholder for each page.
5. Then select a text box and right-click the menu and click Hyperlink.
6. In the Insert Hyperlink window that opens, click the location in this document on the left. Then under the title of the slide on the right, you can see the name of each slide. If you click on it according to the name, you will reduce errors.
7. For comparison, delete the title text of each slide.
8. Also enter the hyperlink setting window, then the slide title just displayed is gone, and all of them have become the title of slide 1.