1. Open the PPT file we need to set.
2. After opening, enter the menu function page, and click slide show under this page.
3. Under the slide show function, find and set the slide show mode in turn.
4. Click the pop-up secondary menu. Here we select the second viewer's own browsing mode, and select the check box in front of it.
5. After the check is complete, we return to the editing page. If the viewer's own browsing mode is used here, the presenter view cannot be used, but other narration functions are still available.