1. First we open the PPT software, open the page we prepared, and then insert a picture in the page, as shown in the figure below.
2. After inserting our prepared picture, we click Insert above to select the shape and insert three oval shapes, as shown in the figure below.
3. After inserting the oval, we first click the picture below, then select an oval and click the picture format above, and select the split below the merged shape.
4. Then we click on the split shape, right-click, and select Bring to Front.
5. After being placed on the top layer, we select the top shape and add an external shadow effect on the image format page, as shown in the figure below.
6. Next, we select the shape of the top layer, click Add Animation at the top, and select a custom path.
7. In the column of custom path, we draw a path along the top of the shape to make it fall perfectly.
8. Next, we double-click the path button to enter the setting of the specified path. Change the smooth start to 0.5 seconds, the end to 0 seconds, and the bounce end to 0.32 seconds.
9. Finally, we click on the play above, you can see that our shape has the effect of bouncing reset.