How does ppt2016 make oval text boxes? Ppt can insert a lot of shaped text boxes, how to insert oval text boxes? Let's take a look at the detailed tutorial.
1. Click the drop-down button of the PowerPoint2016 Start tab drawing ribbon icon.
2. Click on the ellipse in the drop-down list.
3. Hold down the left mouse button and drag the mouse to draw an ellipse.
4. Right-click on the border of the ellipse, and then click [Set Shape Format] in the right-click menu.
5. After clicking, a task pane will appear on the right side of PowerPoint2016. If you do not want the text box to have a fill color, click [No Fill] in the selection fill option.
6. Click the line option in the task pane to set the line style for the text box.
7. Right-click on the edge of the oval.
8. Click [Edit Text] in the right-click menu.
9. Enter text in the ellipse.